Feminism is knowing that you don’t have to wear things to impress a man
Feminism is also knowing that it’s okay to wear things to impress a man if you want to
Every time he says “but you knew that some day I was going to leave you” I just wish he would stop and realize all the good things I did despite him saying that.
“You can’t control the Universe. You are the water, not the rock.”
But actually, after a very long time, if it keeps going, the water will eventually shape the rock. You don’t realize it at first but it’s happening, it happens every second. Yes, you’re the water, but if you can’t see how you changed the universe, it doesn’t mean you didn’t.
You are what everyone needs in their life
be my best friend.
Mary Ann don’t fuck around…
That’s about as close as you can describe the situation as possible.
The hardest choice is the right choice, right? Because that just split my heart in two.
I said no to him moving in with me despite the fact he is about to be living in a shelter and all the issues he has with that and from that. I don’t like that he is going there but I also know that him staying with us would not work out because he thinks the whole situation he is in is mostly my fault and will be constantly justifying his anger and mooching on that perception.
His predicament in his mind has nothing to do with his request that I financially support his choice to leave me for another woman was a tad unreasonable considering I was forced to either start my life over or live with my husband having a woman on the side. Or that she hasn’t magically shown up to take care of him. Or that he didn’t bother to make a decent exit plan while having his midlife crisis affair.
I have no words to describe the depth of how hopeless everything feels at the moment. Bad day at work. Bad day in life. I just can’t keep on like this. I feel like my heart is giving out on me.
Worst is that I have to take public transportation and my social anxiety that made live like a hermit is making a come back.
I just don’t want to so this anymore. I’m so damn weary and I know the odds are stacked against me so I lose. Saying I did my best as a consolation is getting old. I’m not enjoying the person I am becoming and standing up for myself never seems to work.
I wish I knew how to give up.
I know he isn’t going to give us an honest try and that he just doesn’t want to argue while he recovers from surgery.
He is going to spend any time we spend together trying to convince me we shouldn’t be together. That this whole situation took things further than we can mend from. Or at least further than he is willing to mend from. Which is silly since he is the one that broke vow first.
I know every one I have told about what has been going on wants me to drop him like a hot potato and move on. I also know though that on the deepest level he really needs a home and family to come back to once he gets through what ever is going on with him because he has never really had one or one that stuck through the hard times. I know that the reason he is acting out like this is because of pain and not all of it was caused by me. Much of it is stuff from before he never dealt with.
I also know that things are still going to get worse before they get better. If there is a better in life.
On Facebook I have a friend that had a new baby, their first, and is going through the “I’ve lost my freaking mind” phase.
Shortly after his kids birth he decided that he wants to be a certified clown. For like children’s parties and such.
Well every day he posts pictures of the ball on animals he has been joyously making and is very proud of. I haven’t a heart to tell him that if he was not posting what they are suppose to be I would not know what they are because his squirrel looks more like a rabbit.
I do miss that period of my life. Thankfully I just wanted to start a fudge business when I went through “that phase”.
Yeah those who commit violence against children are frowned upon in prisons. they’re like at the bottom of the food chain. in many cases, they have to be separated to prevent more chaos.
Then they complain about how they have to be treated differently and that it is “inhumane”. Like dude. You should have thought about that before you abused a child, this stuff is like common at this point. Every one knows what happens to child molesters in prison.
It makes sense that if you turn a heart upside down and cut it in half that you would have two tears.
One for each eye.
How To Not Regret Your Day
1. When you’re talking to the girl who has cheeks like an explosion of sun and hair like gold and suddenly you’re hit with the overwhelmingly joyful knowledge that someday someone will know her and love her in the most intimate of ways do not stop yourself from telling her what you know, that she is strong and she is gorgeous, do not hesitate to tell her that her laugh makes your heart swell. She may need to hear it. She deserves to hear it.
2. When in a crowded room pause your music, stop your fidgeting, listen to the careless laughs and childish jokes of those around you. Try this, don’t roll your eyes at the silliest of jokes but rather let your guard down, laugh along. Let them see you laugh. It’s ok to not be a grown up yet even when the world seems to expects you to be.
3. Draw a cute doodle of a plant on your hand. Write words like thunder and flames on your wrist. Stop and touch a real plant on your way home. Let it’s cool touch resonate on your hand. Let it remind you of the night sky and hard concrete when you stare up at a purple moon and remember all the times you’ve hurt people and touch the leaf with fingertips that swear they will never cause harm again.
4. Cry. Read a book and read the same quote over and over again until it is etched into your brain deeper than your finger prints into your old lovers wrists. Cry at the sight of the yellow sky an the setting sun, cry happy tears because night has just begun an it smells of candle light and lavender oils that remind you of your childhood bedroom. Cry and let the tears soak in to your bruised cheeks, it’s good for your skin anyway but it’s better for your soul
5. Call your mom. Tell her you love her. Tell her you’re sorry. She knows it, but it feels good for you to say and for her to hear again. Tell her you love her. Three more times.
6. Don’t text the boy that has ignored you for a week because you’re bored. Don’t text the ex that raised his fist at you but kissed you like he meant it, don’t call the father that ever laid a malicious hand on your sister. It’s ok to forgive but it’s also okay to take time and distance.
7. Say goodnight to the moon. Say goodnight to yourself. Kiss your hands and thank them for the help. Fall asleep smiling. Fall asleep with kisses on your lips and the ghosts of hugs not yet distributed in your chest. Fall asleep; you are okay.– m.r.c (via sweartokanye)
Yeah.. I’ve been trying not to cry all day.
Anonymous asked: The fact they're fucking up the Godzilla design isn't actually funny.
The more you complain the smaller his head becomes!
I have BIG arms and a LITTLE head! I’m just not sure how well this plan was thought through…